Saturday, September 16, 2017

.::Esplanade Avenue & Autumn Skies::.

Hello, me lovelies!!
I have been without power for the last week, so I'm a bit behind on things! I have this lovely new kit called Esplanade Avenue I"d like to show ya'll!!

I am in love with New Orleans. I love the history, the tradition, the culture...the bit of mysticism and romance. This kit really has been brewing in the back of my mind for years. 

“Madame Lily Devalier always asked "Where are you?" in a way that insinuated that there were only two places on earth one could be: New Orleans and somewhere ridiculous.” 
― Tom RobbinsJitterbug Perfume


“In the spring of 1988, I returned to New Orleans, and as soon as I smelled the air, I knew I was home. 
It was rich, almost sweet, like the scent of jasmine and roses around our old courtyard. 
I walked the streets, savoring that long lost perfume.” 
― Anne RiceInterview with the Vampire


Esplanade Avenue






Aren't these layouts gorgeous!! HUGE props to my creative team and the Digichick team..ya'll are amazing!!

I also have this sweet little autumn kit, from this quarter's Hatchery! 
Both elements and papers are $1 each!




I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! My thoughts are with you all in Florida and Georgia that are still without power and/or have damage from Irma. So much love to you all!! May kindness from others be your blessing in the coming days and weeks.

x's and o's always,
Helly

No comments: